This anthology is a two-volume work that focuses on our relationship with the Earth and our future, examining the crossover between psychology and environmental studies in the emerging fields of ecopsychology and environmental psychology.
- Addresses the "hot topic" of today: how psychology and environmental studies intersect in the fields of ecopsychology and environmental psychology
- Presents a breadth of perspectives from authors with various fields of expertise, from scientists to interventionists, conquerors to caretakers, political leaders to grassroots activists" all of whom are needed to effect change
- Utilizes the knowledge of contributors from the fields of psychology, science, humanitarianism, environmental studies, business, United Nations, law, and policymaking
- Addresses the facts, feelings, needs, and possibilities that must be considered when planning for the future since the psychology of environmental messaging is just as important as its geology
- Offers a range of solutions" based on research and real implementations of programs around the world" for preserving our planet and caring for our environment